- How the Ordering Process Works overall?
- What is the minimum quantity I can order?
- Can we order smaller quantity than required?
- Can I order products without any customization or imprint?
- What if I want to cancel my order?
Art Work, Imprints & Personalization
- Will you help me with the artwork?
- What is the best way to submit artwork?
- What if our logo consists of tints and half tones –what will happen in
- Can you basically print from a picture?
- Using a Trademark for an imprint?
- How many colors can be printed on the product overall?
- What colors can be printed on my chosen product?
- Can I print in two positions and does this affect the price as well?
- How many different colors this product available in?
- Can you print my QR code on the product?
- Can you keep my art on file?
Price Match Guarantee
- When will you ship my order?
- Can you split my order and ship to multiple locations as needed?
- Can you ship internationally?
- Can you expedite my order?
1. How the Ordering Process Works overall?
Please note that when you place your order, you will receive an email with your order details from us right away.
If your artwork needs to be submitted, feel free to just reply back to the order confirmation email with your artwork or you have the option to email your artwork to us at email@example.com
Our experts will review your order, artwork and make recommendations as needed. Please note that we will incorporate your suggested changes as directed and send you the final artwork for your approval before your order goes into production.
2. What is the minimum number I will need to order?
We have already provided details regarding the minimum number of products you will need to order and please note that quantity will vary according to the product you will choose.
3. Can we order smaller quantity than required?
We can allow you to order smaller quantity only on some products, but there is usually a surcharge for this and please note that it will just work out to be a few dollars more at the end of the day to have the full quantity anyways.
4. Can I order products without any customization or imprint?
Yes, we can order plain products as well without any engraving or logo printing and prices are already provided on each page.
5. What if I want to cancel my order?
We can cancel your order any time before it goes into production. However, we are unable to accept cancellations when the items are already imprinted with your logo. Please feel free to contact our customer care team if you need to make any changes or cancellations to your order before it goes into production.
Art Work, Imprints & Personalization
1. Will you help me with the artwork?
Our team can basically help you with simple text artwork, but if you like us to draw a logo or artwork with the design you will need to pay based on the designer’s efforts.
2. What is the best way to submit artwork?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your artwork must be emailed in any vector-based files format, ideally created in Adobe Illustrator and the reason behind this is that in case your artwork has different colors, each color will have its own different layer, which in turn will allow us to color separate your artwork and make necessary changes if required. Your logo file should be at least 300dpi.
Please get in touch with our team in case you have any issues sending us your artwork.
3. What if our logo consists of tints and half tones – what will happen in that case?
We would recommend that you email your logo so that our experts can advise you in regards to the best method to brand your item and provide you with ideas that will work the best for your logo. It’s because that it may be a case that your half tone or tint logo needs to be basically printed as a separate solid color and our experts can suggest the best way possible.
4. Can you basically print from a picture?
It is possible to print from a picture on some products, but it all depends on the print and the overall quality of the actual picture.
5. Using a Trademark for an imprint?
Please note if you provide us with an artwork whose trademark is owned by the different company, you are warranting us that company has given you the right to use and distribute that artwork.
6. How many colors can be printed on the product overall?
Please talk to our customer team as not all products can be printed in with multiple colors and it all depends on the product that you have chosen.
7. What colors can be printed on my chosen product?
We can basically print any color that you will need on your chosen product and charge you accordingly.
8. Can I get a print in two positions and does this affect the price as well?
It all depends on the available print area on the product and sight of artwork overall as some products allow that and there can be additional cost and further screen charges as well if you choose to go that route.
9. How many different colors this product is available in?
We have already included the product colors availability on our website and we always check with our suppliers if other colors are available from time to time.
10. Can you print my QR code on the product?
Our team can include the QR code on a majority of the products, which has a large imprint area overall and feel free to just email us the QR code if you have one already and in case you don’t, our friendly team can create one for you if you simply send us your URL code.
11. Can you keep my artwork on file?
We surely can as it will make the reordering process easier as well.
1. What are your setup charges overall?
Please note that set up charge will be a standard industry cost for setting up specific printing equipment to produce your printed promotional product. Most common method of printing on products is screen-print, which usually means that each print color needs a separate screen manufactured. Imprints are transferred digitally on to clear sheets and then hand applied to each individual product. Laser engraving is a computerized method of printing that requires specific programming to set up each order. Embroidery method, there is a tooling charge, which is a specific tool a computer uses to create a map of your logo.
With foil blocks or die-stamping are wooden blocks that are basically hand made with your logo applied in metal onto the block, this is basically used as a stamp to imprint or create an imprint on your chosen promotional product.
Price Match Guarantee
1. Do you offer Price match guarantee?
We will match any competitors price and all you need to basically do is that send us the competitors quote or URL when you find a lower total price (art, imprinting, product etc) for any product, just let us know right away and we will basically refund you the difference.
1. When will you ship my order?
Our team will ship the majority of the order within the two-week period after we receive your imprint approvals. However, exceptions will include products that are high custom artwork or back order due to high demand. Please note that we can always rush your order for an additional charge overall.
2. Can you split my order and ship to multiple locations as needed?
Yes, we can definitely do that, just inform our Customer Care team and they will be more than happy to help you out.
3. Can you ship internationally?
Please inform our Customer Care team as we can ship internally in many cases depending on the location.
4. Can you expedite my order?
We can expedite your order on some products depending on production timings overall and you will just need to pay rush charges accordingly.
1. How to pay for my order?
The best way to get your order processed is to provide a credit card
2. Can I just place the order by Phone, email or chat?
Yes, you can and we will email you the invoice details along with the order details.